We are recruiting!
|Job Title:||Operation and Clinic Support Officer||Job Category:||Administration|
|Charity Name:||Flag DV||Direct report:||Head of Operations|
|Location:||Newbury, Berkshire||Travel Required:||Occasionally local travel|
|Hourly rate:||£11 – £11.50 an hour
Dependent on experience (1 year fixed term contract with potential for renewal based on funding)
|Email contact||Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com|
|Position Type:||Part time||Date Posted:||11/5/2022|
|Hours of work:||20 hours per week over 4 days with the set day off being either Tuesday or Friday||Application deadline:||17th June 2022|
The Operation and Clinic Support Officer works to support the Clinic Coordinator with client referrals into the service. Clients come to the service through online referrals, email queries as well as by calling into our office phone line during designated hours. You will be responsible for responding to these incoming referrals and to follow procedures to book clients into clinics. You will be the main point of contact for the charities social media profiles and will be responsible for handling posting onto the platforms as well as responding to queries.
You will be required to provide additional support to the Head of Operations for example in building on our current relationships with referral partner agencies and establishing new ones.
This role is based out of our office in Newbury. This is a collaborative role that will require close teamwork and communication during working hours.
Role and Responsibility:
- Will be responsible for answering the phone line during opening hours as well as responding to email and online referrals into the service.
- Booking client advice appointments through our online case management system and ensuring to maintain thorough and accurate client records as well as adhering to strict confidentiality
- Respond to queries & requests for information from stakeholders, by phone, mail and email, according to current legislation & policy
- Ensure that everyone we link with feels welcomed, such as lawyers, clients, stakeholders & volunteers.
- Collate evaluations and feedback from project work
- Maintenance and understanding of social media marketing
- Making tweaks to the website as required
- Distribution of marketing material
- Attend appropriate events and represent the charity
- Experience with administration roles and tasks with an understanding of computer office software (Microsoft, Gmail, Google Drive, Zoom ect)
- High attention to detail and very organised
- Professional phone etiquette and ability to engage successfully in conversation with clients in distress who may be upset, confused, tearful or agitated.
- To work without prejudice; having patience, knowledge of reasoning, and an understanding of behaviours presented by vulnerable adults
- Ability to empathise whilst being able to maintain a professional approach within emotionally challenging situations
- Reliable and hard-working, and seeks solutions when required.
- A ‘can do’ attitude to the job
- Responsibility for your own travel to team meetings within close proximity Newbury, when needed
- An ability to self motivate when working in isolation and as a team
- A commitment to further your knowledge
- Flexible attitude, the charity is small and at times you may be asked so support other areas of the charity such as volunteer recruitment activities as well as fundraising activities
Knowledge, skills and abilities